Join Miami’s Pet Sitters and their Dogs for DOGA!
We are always looking to expand our dog clients’ playtime horizons in Miami. That’s where dogs, pet sitters, and yoga come in! We invite you to join us for DOGA this Saturday, May 11, at Corpo Yoga Studio in South Miami for an afternoon session of calming yoga. What is DOGA, you ask? It’s your dog + yoga, a fun way to enhance our canine-human bond while practicing yoga.
We are happy to have joined forces with the lovely Corpo Yoga Studio and Miami Pet Concierge to put on this great event for Miami’s dogs from 1:30 to 2:30. In addition to being a great way to practice your downward dog, all of the proceeds will be donated to the United Yorkie Rescue in Miami, FL. The minimum suggested donation is $10; you may certainly donate more! The United Yorkie Rescue works tirelessly to save, foster, and adopt out Yorkshire Terriers and Yorkshire Terrier mixes in South Florida. They’ve taken in almost 70 dogs in 2013 so far, which is wonderful, but also means they need funds to continue caring for these beautiful little dogs.
If you’re interested, please call 305.670.2010 to register or register online at Corpo Yoga Studio’s website. Free parking is available for this event, so please come! There will also be photo opportunities for you and your sporty dog, thanks to Natali Robert, fabulous photographer and owner of Nati Foto. Make sure to arrive 15 minutes early for a short pack walk so your furkids can eliminate and get to know each other.
- This is for adults only.
- It’s limited to one dog per person.
- Please bring your own mat.
- Your dog must be friendly with other dogs and be comfortable in close surroundings with other dogs.
- Please check with your veterinarian before you practice Doga to be sure your pet is healthy enough for the activity.
- All dogs must be up to date on their vaccines and provide proof of Rabies.
- We really look forward to seeing all of you there. Make sure to call Corpo Yoga to sign up, and thank you!
Beautiful downward dog pose by Piddleville.