Working for Equipaws Pet Services in Miami, FL
Welcome! We are an established, 5-star rated pet care company serving Miami-Dade in need of a reliable, compassionate animal lover to care for cats, dogs, and other clients in Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. We believe the best care for our clients’ pets is achieved by hiring the best people who work well together as a team.
First, the perks of working at Equipaws Pet Services!
- You’re an employee, not an IC, so we provide continuous training
- No boring sitting at a computer all day- you’re on the move in beautiful South Florida
- The position fits with flexible, non-traditional schedules (perfect for college students, retirees, stay-at-home moms).
- Flexible with reasonable requests for time off
- You’re eligible for a SEP-IRA after three years of employment
Are You Right for Pet Sitting?
We’re glad you want to be a pet sitter and dog walker with us. Pet sitting and dog walking are wonderful, rewarding jobs that require a lot of responsibility and certain availabilities.
Our ideal pet sitting and dog walking employees:
*are looking for supplemental income from a part-time job
*are moms with free time
*are retirees looking for fulfilling work
*are responsible people who love animals
*have full-time jobs
If this interests you, do you fit our requirements?
- Be available for weekends and holidays (we work when our clients play!).
- Our dog walkers must be 21 or over.
- Working Monday through Friday 11-4 for dog walkers is typical.
- You need a car (with insurance), e-mail, and smartphone to work with us!
- Must live in our service areas.
- Be detail-oriented; we administer medications and special diets and must perform accurately for the health of our clients’ pets!
- Long-term commitment required, 9-month minimum.
- Open schedule for a job that offers a lot of flexibility, but also requires flexibility.
- Must speak and write in English, Spanish a plus!
To Apply: Fill out our Employment Application online. You’ll need Adobe Reader.
Click on the printer icon from the pop-up in the lower right-hand corner of the online application once you’re done (hover your mouse over that area). Once selected, instead of printing, you will select “Save As” a pdf. Save this to your desktop, make sure the information you entered has been saved, and then email it to us along with your cover letter at email@example.com.
You must follow these instructions carefully, or else we will receive a blank application. If you are unsure, view the screenshots at the end of this page.
Please do not use the “Contact Us” form on the site. You’ll receive an email from our human resources department if we are a fit and we’ll go from there. Thank you! And please, NO PHONE CALLS. Resumes ok, cover letter required. Let us know why you would be a fit for Equipaws!
1. Hover your mouse over the lower right-hand side of the application after filling it out. Click on the last icon, the printer icon.
Call (305) 794-3733 or fill out the form above on this page to ask a question or check our availability.