Did you know: most adult dogs need at least 30 minutes to one hour of aerobic exercise a day to be physically and emotionally healthy? Are you able to provide the best environment for your pup? Anyone with a busy schedule could benefit from hiring one of our excellent dog walkers!
We offer daily dog walks & daily dog runs for active dogs with extra energy when you’re busy at work. This enriches your pups’ lives with social, emotional, and physical interaction- and they appreciate a midday snack, too!
Our Miami dog walkers will:
- Provide snuggles, TLC, fresh water, and approved treats
- Give undivided, one-on-one attention during dog walks
- Reinforce great training and leash walking skills
We walk one dog per walk (two if from the same home) rain or shine (barring unsafe conditions). Our awesome employees are trained in how to recognize heat exhaustion & fatigue for our sunny Miami days. We’re proud to be thorough professionals with systems in place for consistent service!
Why Choose Equipaws
- 5 star rating on Yelp
- Trustworthy- our employees undergo background checks and we’re well-known in the community
- Rave reviews on Angie’s List and more references
- Trained in Pet CPR, First Aid, and pet safety
- We respond to all inquiries within 48 business hours
- Emergency availability when YOU need it
- Convenient online scheduling
- Credit card payments accepted
- Bonded and insured
- Locally-owned business
- We staff employees, not ICs
- Dependability: We always have back-up dog sitters
- Free, thorough initial consultation so we get the dog walk “right”
About Equipaws: Founded by pet loving sisters Flavia and Frankie Berti, Equipaws Pet Services offers professional in-home pet sitting and overnight stays in your home for cats, dogs, and small animals, as well as daily dog walks, runs, and pet taxi services (to the vet, pet store, or groomers). Business owner Flavia and her team of pet sitters, dog walkers, and dog runners are ready to take special care of your pets, keeping them fit, healthy and happy with quality visits and exercise routines tailored to your dogs’ individual needs. We truly believe that pet sitting in your home is the best bet for your pets and that a tired dog, is a happy, well-behaved dog! We are always an email or call away, ready and happy to answer questions. We post photos of your pets on social media too, which helps when you miss your furry and feathered family members. We do hope you give us a call to chat about your pet care needs. We look forward to meeting you and your pets!
Call (305) 794-3733 or fill out the form above on this page to ask a question or check our availability.