Bringing home a new puppy? It’s not all cuddles and puppy love; it’s hard work, too! New puppies in potty training require consistency, frequent outings, and established routines for success. Puppies under 6 months can’t hold their bladders for more than a few hours. If you don’t work from home, you need a puppy sitter!
Our puppy potty training sitters will:
- Provide consistent, multiple daily visits to establish good
potty training habits
- Reward your puppy for good behavior
- Help put your puppy on a regular feeding schedule
- Crate-train your puppy
- Train your puppy to not bite
- Lavish praise and treat puppy like our own baby
Why Choose Equipaws
- 5 star rating on Yelp
- Rave reviews on Angie’s List and more references
- Trained in Pet CPR, First Aid, and pet safety
- We respond to all inquiries within 24 business hours
- Emergency availability when YOU need it
- Convenient online scheduling
- Credit card payments accepted
- Bonded and insured
- Locally-owned business
- We staff employees, not ICs
- Dependability: We always have back up puppy pet sitters
- Thorough initial consultation so we get the puppy sit “right”
About Equipaws: Founded by pet loving sisters Flavia and Frankie Berti, Equipaws Pet Services offers professional in-home pet sitting and overnight stays in your home for cats, dogs, and small animals, as well as daily dog walks, runs, and pet taxi services (to the vet, pet store, or groomers). Business owner Flavia and her team of pet sitters, dog walkers, and dog runners are ready to take special care of your pets, keeping them fit, healthy and happy with quality visits and exercise routines tailored to your dogs’ individual needs. We truly believe that pet sitting in your home is the best bet for your pets and that a tired dog, is a happy, well-behaved dog! We are always an email or call away, ready and happy to answer questions. We post photos of your pets on social media too, which helps when you miss your furry and feathered family members. We do hope you give us a call to chat about your pet care needs. We look forward to meeting you and your pets!
Call (305) 794-3733 or fill out the form above on this page to ask a question or check our availability.