There are so many things to be grateful for as pet sitters living in Miami. For starters, we get to walk dogs and pet sit for snuggly, lovely dogs, cats and birds daily, in what is arguably the city with the best weather in the United States (oh, and yes, birds DO snuggle!).
While caring and loving animals comes naturally to the staff at Equipaws Pet Services, we do consider this a profession that requires attention to detail and training. We do our best to improve daily and provide consistency and quality to fit each pet’s needs, which is why we feel so good when we receive testimonials from happy pet parents like this one from Carolyn, mother to Leela and Penny, on our Google Plus page!
“I am grateful for the great TLC that was provided by Equipaws. I had to go on a 3 week trip and leave my “pack.” It had been a year since I traveled for my 6 year old dobie mix and it was the first time leaving my lil schnauzer. Equipaws stayed in touch with me whenever I asked for an update. Even uploaded a cute picture of them onto Facebook! When I returned I found the log, visit by visit notes, and two very happy dogs. I know that they miss Jake (petsitter). Thank you!”
Good job, Jake! He cared for Penny and Leela for three wonderful weeks during the holidays, and could not have been happier with the love and zest that these little girls share with the world. We are grateful that their mom felt comfortable enough to keep them in our care for so long, and we’re also grateful to have reliable, professional employees! Jake’s pretty great at walking dogs, too. Let us know if you need help keeping your pooch in shape in the Pinecrest area! Jake will be ready to help.
Ginger needs a loving pack!
One of our pet sitting clients in Miami has a heart of gold. She regularly fosters needy dogs, adding them to her already large and lovely pack. We walk and pet sit her dogs almost every week, so we know she takes extra special care of these lucky pups. Our client is currently fostering Ginger, a very playful puppy. She is a gorgeous girl, as you can see- made to enjoy the South Florida sun and fun! (That’s Snoop, below. He’s also sneaking about in the background of this shot.)
She’s a loving, energetic pup!
Ginger loves to play with her ball, or even a coconut if it’s handy. She is high energy and gets along well with other dogs. She would be the perfect companion to a younger dog who still wants to play all day. She is spayed and has all of her shots. She is potty and crate trained: she’ll sleep soundly at night on a nice comfy bed in her crate. She needs a firm, loving hand.
There is no charge to adopting her; her mom just wants to help her find her forever home. One more thing- she would love to stay in Miami! Okay, okay. We’d love for her to stay around Pinecrest so we could still see her from time to time. We have grown to love her, and hope to remain friends when she finds her new family.
Please spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, or even on Pinterest, or you can call or email us if you know someone or would like to bring her into your home!
The Top 10 Benefits of Hiring a Pet Sitter:
Also known as: why we rock! Pet sitters are valuable for oh so many reasons (take it from one!). We’ve compiled ten of the most compelling reasons here for you as a sort of cheat sheet. Enjoy!
1. Your pets remain comfortable at home in their safe, secure environment surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds
2. We follow your pets’ regular diet and exercise routines and maintain medical treatment when required
3. We provide ample, stimulating play time while you’re away
4. Fun runs and walks keep dogs healthy, their moods elevated, and curb destructive behaviors
5. Your pets receive the same love and personal attention they’re used to, and you receive a daily report on what your pet has done
6. Pet sitting eliminates the trauma of travel or an unfamiliar environment for those shy dogs, cats, and small animals
7. Pet sitting reduces exposure to other animals’ illnesses or parasites in kennels
8. You won’t have to impose on family, friends or neighbors
9. We keep your home looking lived in while you’re away
10. You’ll have someone who is knowledgeable, responsible and insured in charge in case of an emergency in your home.