Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Dog Walker in Miami
You may have seen our dog walkers having fun with our pet clients around Brickell, Downtown Miami, or Coconut Grove. Chances are, you’ve probably thought about hiring a dog walker yourself at some point. Maybe you’ve had an unusually long day at the office that kept you away from home, or you’ve had to turn down happy hour invitations so you can rush home to relieve your pooch. Maybe this doesn’t happen often… and then, maybe it happens too much and you’re left wondering whether you should have hired a dog walker months ago.
We think you probably should! Aside from relieving your mental stress of leaving your pup alone for eight hours at a time, your dog really benefits from daily breaks, exercise, and tender loving care. Dogs crave companionship, playtime, and a good exercise session (tailored to each dog’s individual needs; for example, English Bulldog puppies need to tread carefully). Regular stimulation, exercise, and companionship help shape your dog into the best he or she can be, and leave them relaxed and eager to snuggle and spend quality time with you when you return home.
There are plenty of reasons to hire a dog walker, but you especially might want to hire a professional dog walker if:
- You work full time, or leave your dog home alone for long periods of time. Just like humans, dogs need to relieve themselves throughout the day, and should not hold it for more than 6 hours.
- You have a new puppy in your home! Puppies that are potty training MUST be let out more often than older dogs in order to help potty train them and avoid accidents. Puppy potty times increase with age: a 1 month old puppy can typically hold it an hour, a 2-month-old 2 hours, and so on.
- You prefer to not leave your dog at a doggy daycare. We understand that some of our pet parents don’t want to expose their dogs to disease or fights, and while many of the dog daycare facilities are reputable and excellent locations, this is a personal choice.
- Your dog is gaining weight due to lack of exercise while eating the recommended daily amount of food.
- Your dog is acting out, chewing your tables, favorite shoes, or showing compulsive, repetitive behaviors.
- You don’t leave out pee pads for your pup and don’t leave access to a fenced-in yard for bathroom relief. Keep in mind older animals sometimes need relief more often due to their prescription medications and general health.
- You are unable to walk your dog yourself due to physical circumstances, be it illness, surgery, or anything else. Some older clients adopted bully breeds and need us to tire out these athletic dogs for them!
- You keep finding accidents throughout your house despite training and limiting of water and food.
- You want an experienced professional who is licensed, bonded, and insured, and who is trained in handling dogs on the street, as well as in pet CPR and first aid.
- You love your dog and want her to be entertained, enriched, and cared for as your own child would be.
If any of the above reasons resonate with you, our dog walkers are happy to help! We will be your pups’ companions and teachers while you’re away at work (or even play and vacation), so that they blossom into the best pups they can be. Our pet sitters and dog walkers have taken dogs out for fun breaks, walks, and runs in many neighborhoods, including: Brickell, Downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, South Miami, Pinecrest, and Palmetto Bay. As a company, we make sure to take all precautions necessary to ensure safe, fun walking or running session. You can count on us to focus our undivided attention on your dogs while out! We live for individualized service, which includes:
- One to two dogs per dog walker.
- a response to all inquiries within 24 business hours
- ready availability when You need it!
- Convenient online scheduling through Power Pet Sitter
- Credit card payments accepted
- licensed, bonded, and insured pet care professionals
- emergency plans in place for hurricane season
- staff trained in proper walking techniques for heat, rain, and good leash skills
Book a Dog Walker in Brickell Miami, Downtown & Coconut Grove Now! | Our professionally trained team will take care of your pets at home. Hire us! 305.794.3733 | Dog, Cat or any Pets, we love them all!
Need a little more info.? We’re happy to give you a referral. Just put in your email and go!