Bring your dogs to the Flagler Fest & Antique Car Show this Saturday and say hello to our dog walkers Beccie and Nancy! They will be joining the Animal Crackers pack for a day full of exercise, doggy treats, and an agility course set up by Doggie Fun Zone in the heart of Historic Downtown Miami.
You definitely want to bring your pooch to the Doggie Fun Zone, a very special agility course that’s appropriate for dogs of all sizes and temperaments, from Dachshunds to German Shepherds. Dogs get to chase a lure through a fully enclosed raceway. This obstacle course is easy for any dog to enjoy; no prior training or experience is needed.It’s such a cool, unexpected treat to have this in Miami! A big thanks to J.J. Diaz, owner of Animal Crackers, for hiring Doggie Fun Zone for the day.
The 13th annual Flagler Fest is a family and pet-friendly event full of fun activities for all ages. Best of all, it is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. You and your pups can enjoy the collection of antique, vintage, and hot-rod cars show all put on by the Antique club of America South Florida Region (imagine all the good smells your dogs will pick up!).
You and your kids can also:
- Take a historic walking tour with Dr. Paul George starting at 1:30pm
- Visit the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for free tours
- Hang out at the Children’s Corner, where kids can get their faces painted, explore the petting zoo and bounce around in the bounce house
- Eat lunch at one of the many downtown cafes
- Shop around in the eclectic and vibrant boutiques and stores